By the present we would like to inform you that IMC Group PC is already dealing with issuance of CLC certificates on behalf of Panama Flag administration (Bunker & Oil Pollution Damage).
Our main advantages are but not limited to the following:
• Fast Service, CLC-issued within maximum 48 hours provided full submission of documentary requirements.
• Straightforward procedures.
• Competitive fee with no hidden costs.
CLC for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage – CLC BUNKER Convention (2001)
CLC for Oil Pollution Damage – CLC Convention (1992)
What is required for a certificate to be issued?
In order for a certificate to be issued, a declaration from the insurance company (i.e. Blue Card) is required confirming that the ship is insured against damages caused by bunker oil pollution damage pursuant to the Bunker Convention 2001 and /or Oil Pollution damage convention 1998. An electronic copy of the declaration from the insurance company is acceptable if the insurance is issued by a P&I Club that is acceptable by the flag administration. For list of approved P&I club please refer to PMA Circular, Merchant Marine Circular No. 202.
• Bunker Certificate Application Form (we are usually filled the application on behalf of the owners. the information. For filing information we need the the Blue Card);
• Certificate of Registry (Patent of Navigation);
• Copy of the new Blue Card with the new period of validity;
When to apply & validity?
It is recommended applications to be submitted well in advance of the expiry of the insurance. In any event adequate time is required as the CLCs’ certificates are required to be placed onboard for inspection purposes. As soon as the insurance is issued applications may be processed. Most insurances expire once a year on 20 February, however this may vary according to date of insurance. The validity of the Panama CLC certificate is for one year.
Quotation and application form will be sent at your request.
We look forward to receive your inquiries
Thank you & Best Regards,
Eng. Alexandros Spanos